A Bug’s Life presents a wonderful opportunity to stimulate children’s interest in the natural world with professional and experienced hosts and lots of live creepy crawly friends!
Why choose a Bug’s life?
- Trained and professional hosts in not only education but also entertainment
- Programs are specifically designed to address the outcome requirements for The Early Years Learning Framework for Australia
- Age specific programs and characters to fit the interests and capabilities of the children
- All equipment and materials included
- Full liability insurance coverage and Working With Children Check
A Bug’s Life makes it easy for you to put on a fantastic event!
The standard workshop includes:
- Personalised promotional material prior to the workshop
- Set up camp with full insect theme staging and backdrops, sounds and giant creepy crawlies to really excite the kids!
- A themed costumed host Dr. Daniel White (PhD, Grad. Cert education, Grad. Dip. Psychology, BSc (Entomology), 4 yrs children's entertainer)
- Demonstration and live displays that the children can touch and hold.
- An educational and entertaining 45-60 minute show(s).
- Stickers and insect themed balloons for all attendees.
- Opportunities for photos with the live insects.
- Follow up worksheets and certificates for the children.
We take care of all the set-up, and we promise to leave your space in as good or better condition than we found it
Kindergarten, Primary Stage 1 (Y1-2), Primary Stage 2 (Y3-4), Primary Stage 3 (Y5-6)